- Some users are having trouble when attempting to connect via bluetooth to integrated Subaru systems. The issue is currently being worked on by our respective teams.
- Occasionally, the play/pause button in the media player may become out of sync. If this happens you should be able to recover by tapping the play/pause button twice.
- You may find that the data usage counter in the Settings menu stops updating. If this is the case, please follow these steps to reset your counter (Warning: this will also force you to sign in to the app again):
- Go to your Android OS Settings
- Select "Applications" -> "Manage Applications"
- Select "Aha Radio"
- Select option to clear "data"
Device Specific Android
- Seek bar does not work on some Android devices running 2.2.
- Facebook, Twitter and other text to speech stations do not play on the Sprint version of the Samsung Galaxy S II.